Recipe: Appetizing Simple black bean brownie

Simple black bean brownie. I process black bean brownie batter in a high speed blender like Blendtec or food processor. I have collected ideas for substitutions from numerous comments below. I follow my simple black bean brownie recipe because I usually have all ingredients on hand.

Simple black bean brownie I know what you're thinking. "Why would I want to eat a healthy brownie when I could be eating a deep, dark, rich, fudgy, and. Black bean brownies, a tasty dessert made with black beans instead of flour. They're vegan, gluten-free, super healthy and so easy to make. You can cook Simple black bean brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Simple black bean brownie

  1. Prepare 1 can of (19oz/540ml) black beans, drained and rinsed.
  2. Prepare 3 of eggs.
  3. You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
  4. It's 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
  5. Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
  6. Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
  7. It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
  8. You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.

These black beans brownies are mind-blowing and taste AMAZING. I'm a brownie lover, I've shared so many brownie recipes on the blog and I'm sure this is. From black bean brownies to white bean cookies, I thought it was so freaking cool that something like a bean could taste amazing in a dessert. Not only is this recipe easy, but it also only requires simple and easy to find ingredients.

Simple black bean brownie step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9inch square baking pan..
  2. In a blender: puree beans, eggs, oil, vanilla until smooth.
  3. In a large bowl combine sugar, cocoa, and baking powder. Pour in bean mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in nuts..
  4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack..

Watch how simple these black bean brownies are to make. These brownies are better than the real full fat brownies. Black bean brownies are vegan, gluten. Recipes for black bean brownies have been floating around for years, but I never got around to making them until yesterday. You can't have too much of a good thing, right?

Comments